Valentine’s Day is upon us! What fun activities will you do with your kids to celebrate? Mine are mostly older now so we typically just carry on with normal lessons (except I always treat them to something special since they’re my most special Valentines). When they were younger though I would spend time searching up fun free printable Valentine Activities. Here are a few Valentine Activities for you, gathered up by me to save you time!
- Grab a free Valentine’s Day Printable maze from Print Activities.com here
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble from PrintActivities.com >>>here
- Get free printable Valentine’s Coloring Sheets from DLTK Kids >>here
- Free printable/cuttable craft activities for Valentine’s Day from DLTK Kids >>here
- Get Valentine’s Themed Academic Worksheets from DLTK >>> here
- The Valentine Bears Lapbook from HomeschoolShare >>>here (Listen to the accompanying book being read aloud >>>here.)
We hope you enjoy these freebies from around the web! When our children were all smaller we looked so forward to holidays, it is so fun to bring fun back into learning with holiday related activities.