Our “chili beans” are more like a chili soup, we are proponents of squeezing in as many veggies as possible each day and this recipe is a surefire way to get your veg on!
****Important Note: We can all our own veggies, but storebought organic is perfectly fine as well *****
Les Deux Gourmand Chili Soup
- 3 cans of Mixed Vegetables rinsed
- 2 cans cannelini beans rinsed
- 2 cans red kindey beans rinsed
- 3 cans whole kernel corn rinsed
- 4 cans petite diced tomatoes juice and all
- 1/2 gallon of whole canned tomatoes juice and all
- 1/8 c Chili Powder
- 1/8 c Garlic Powder
- 1pkg Taco Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon Maldon Sea Salt Flakes
Combine all of the above ingredients and bring to boil. Turn to simmer for 2 to 3 hours. OR TRANSFER TO CROCKPOT and leave overnight or all day.
Our tip is to make this a day ahead, we find that the flavors meld together after several hours and the chili is even better the second day than the first.